Sunday, April 4, 2010

Acrobat pdf file printer

I recently upgraded from CS3 Web Premium to CS4 Design Premium on my laptop.

Now I have a netbook at home and want to have the feature of creating a PDF by printing from an application.

Am I allowed to remove CS3 from the laptop and install the CS3 Acrobat on the netbook? If so, how do I do this? If not, is there another way, apart from purchasing a second copy of Acrobat, to have the above feature on the netbook?

Thanks in advance.

Len.

Acrobat pdf file printer

If you read the license agreement (EULA), you should find that you are allowed 2 working copies for your license. They are not supposed to be used at the same time, but are for the type of use you have - desktop and notebook. Why not simply use CS4 on the notebook?

Acrobat pdf file printer

Great answer, thank you very much.

Len.

No comments:

Post a Comment