Sunday, April 4, 2010

Advanced Action/Script, 360 spin.

Hey, I have a problem that maybe some of you know the answer to.

I have 150 products+ and making a 360 spin with 10 images for each product (ca. 1500 images).

The 150 products doesnt have the same size which makes this a pain. I have really been trying to get this working.

and figured that it must be a easier way. I am trying to make a action, to automate this.

All images is transparent TIFFs.

So what I have been trying to do is to import all files in a folder put them all into one file. Then trim the image when I have them all in there. Resizing the canvas to the size I need. then save out layers to files. Then have another action to take the files, add a background to each and then save it out again.

My question:

Is there any way to automate this, I have all spins in folders with product names, in each folder sits the 10 different angles.

So can I make a action/script to open up a folder, take all the files into on file, trim it, resize canvas, ideally add a background image for each layer and save them out as JPG. Is it possible this could be saved out in the same structure as I have the original files?

At the moment I am doing the saving and importing step automaticly, and there must be a easier way for this.

I would be very thankful if anyone could help me solve this mess.

Thanks in advance

Wiktor

No comments:

Post a Comment