Sunday, April 4, 2010

I need Photoshop 7 or later for my...

I am a Senior Citizen from the UK and I spend a lot of time fundraising for a Deaf/Blind/Rubella Children's Charity.

I recently bought a web graphics package which basically needs the Photoshop v7 or later package, to customise the graphics.

I was told that because it was so old and out of date, that I could get Photoshop 7 for free.

I have since found that is not the case and the price of even version 7, is beyond my reach.

I wonder if there might be anybody who has upgraded to the later versions,

who might have a version 7 or later copy, that they could donate to me?

In return, I could offer a New Product on two discs, that provides over 25,000 Window Truetype Fonts?

I also have a lot of Information products - reports, ebooks, software etc. and I could also give you some as well?

Alternatively, does anyone know of a lower cost product, that will do the same job please?

I need Photoshop 7 or later for my...

corsair99 wrote:


I wonder if there might be anybody who has upgraded to the later versions,

who might have a version 7 or later copy, that they could donate to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment