Friday, April 2, 2010

Correct methodology for my project?

Hi

I created a project which has a few questions and some software simulations as one cp but the end result was a very large file.

I tried breaking it up into smaller projects and then use the aggregator to assemble a course but ran into problems.

If I create say five different projects, Introduction, Section 1, Simulation 1, Section 2, Simulation 2, Section 3.

If I create Section 1 with a couple of question slides, cp automatically adds a results slide. As Sections 1, 2 and 3 have questions in them am I ok to delete the results slides in Section 1 and 2 and still have the results for all (sections 1/2/3) appear in the results slide in Section 3?

Any help would be most welcome

Message was edited by: Voddie

Correct methodology for my project?

Unfortunately you can't ''transfer'' quiz data (e.g. score) from one module to another module out of the box. It would require a different approach involving for example Flash or PHP/Database solution in order to do that.

/Michael


Visit my Captivate blog with tips %26amp; tricks, tutorials and Widgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment